I was tagged by Selina Kingston, and since its finals and all I thought what better time to meme it up. I won't tag anyone...but I do encourage participation. I have no idea what is going on the bold and the italics and the normal...The font is freaking out.
1. What are your current obsessions?
Rice paper rolls with peanut sauce. Yummies.
2. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
James Blake? Al Gore? Obama? Gene Kelly? All the people who comment on my blog? Marvin Gaye? Janis Joplin?
3. Last dream you had?
A fly landed in my ear and I had sit very still while doctor used tweezers to get it out. But it had built a home in there. with a couch.
4. Last thing you bought?
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered" off of Itunes.
5. What are you listening to?
My motown kick has gotten out of hand.
6. If you were an Animal who would you be?
A platypus. They're ridiculous and I dig that. Their beaver like tails, claws, duck beak, furry, live in rivers, and have teeth. Seriously, what's not to love?
7. Favourite holiday spots?
Tasmania was delightful
8. Reading right now?
pages and pages of the governmental nonsense about the economic crisis.
9. Four words to describe yourself.
A mess, silly, guilty (and not in the "Da-amn, guilty on 3 kinds HOT kind of guilty...but I tend to feel a lot of guilt for things that are out of my control. It's very healthy), and hopeful
10. Guilty pleasure?
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
My friends. Proud Mary references. Who's line is it anyway?
12. Favourite spring thing to do?
Brush shedding horses. There's a real sense of accomplishment seeing all that fuzzy hair on the ground.
13. Planning to travel to next?
USA - boring! ahem, no offence.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Juice - mango and apple to be specific and rice paper rolls (Holy Moses are they tasty).
15. When did you last get tipsy?
2006. It was the *only* time I've been tipsy. And it was the first time I ever drank a whole beer on my own. Could I be more of a light weight?
16. Favourite ever film?
17. Care to share some wisdom?
18. What item could you not live without?
My chacos - those shoes made me into the girl I am today.
19. Thing you are looking forward to?
Seeing my family and friends for the first time in year.
20. What’s your favourite smell?
Potato Latkes frying
21. What food makes you heave?
Meat products in general and swiss chard.
22. What song are you jonesin' to hear right now?
The House that Jack Built - Aretha Franklin
Tag 8 people, blah blah blah. Change one question and add your own to the end of the list.