Oh, friends. This week has been rough. I came back from yoga on Tuesday night and was having trouble breathing and my chest was really tight and I felt a little panicked and I was all "I better eat some food"...And then it happened again when I tried to fall asleep and then there was crying and I thought to myself, "self, mayhap you are having a panic attack?" Hello, Panic - Welcome to my body. So, there is that.
Anyhoodle, the beautiful and talented (I'm not even getting married but I've already hired her in my mind to be the photographer at my hypothetical wedding which may have to take place in Chile just so she's like there, details!) Kyle, was all "why would you want to put your feet behind your head?" (a life list goal). And the only real answer I have there is that, well why not? I nearly can anyway - and it's good to have physical goals...even if they ARE ridiculous.
So here is 26-35...
26. Give a $100 bill to the blind guy who plays a guitar at Queen Vic's Market
27. Learn to "plate a dish" like a five star restaurant.
28. Publish an article in Nature or National Geographic or some other science-y journal.
29. Get an Op-ed published.
30. Get all dressed up for a night on the town which includes a fancy restaurant obviously.
31. (re)Read the classics (Dickens, Bronte, etc).
32. Fix and Fit the dress my great grandmother left me (there is a gorgeous (HUGE) black skirt with a giant red flower embroidered into it). And then wear it...
33. Redesign Decoybetty.com
34. For a month (and maybe more) I want to celebrate the "Environmental Sabbath" which like Jewish Sabbath would go from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday and would include not using any carbon products for that 24 hours (fridge, lights, internet(!), public transport, stove, oven - blah blah blah).
35. I want to bake and make everything from scratch - this includes the fruitcake and Anzac cookies (I can hear him right now..."they're called Anzac Biscuits, D") that Inspector Climate takes to work (although this is perhaps NOT on his life list...so um...we'll see, maybe mine aren't as good as store bought?) (they'd also be gluten-y...because I love him and just because I can't eat them doesn't mean he shouldn't enjoy tasty snacks) - vegetable stocks for soup, for example.
What are some of the items on your life list?