Angela over at Grahangela gave me the '7 things' award, type thing - Thank you!
You know how these things work right? I tell you 7 things about me. I spread some bloggy love. And then we all bust a move to 'Everybody wants the same thing' by the scissor sisters.
7. The Scissor Sisters got me through college. True story.
1000 cheese project) today. A Jensen's Red that is locally made in Gippsland. It is some variation on Brie I think. I don't know I found it hard to concentrate because the guy selling the cheese was super chatty and he made me blush by assuming I was buying fancy cheese to woo my boyfriend who was apparently coming over tonight for some cheesy love. Or something.
The other is a very aged cheddar with black wax on it. Aptly named "Black wax cheddar"...Would it taste different if it was red wax? So many questions.
5. I'm actually having a cheese lunch with my friend Jess. We'll watch a terrible movie and stuff ourselves with cheese (not shown is the soon to be baked camembert ... sorry, I had to wipe up my drool).
4. A few of you asked what my new job was, which I can't really disclose but I am writing some copy for an environmental not-for-profit and helping them with some social media stuff. It's only a two day a week temporary (until November) position. But it came at a GREAT time because my other job is ending.
3. I just found out that Kyle Hepp and Seba are coming to Australia next year. If they can book a wedding. So if you know anyone who is having a wedding in Australia and needs a photographer duo that is totally kick ass. Send them to their website. Do it so your hypothetical friend can have super awesome wedding/boudoir/engagement/family photos of themselves, or because Kyle and I really want to meet each other and dance awkwardly in public while our Significant Others laugh at us. Look, I don't care what the motive is...just do it.
2. I like to pretend that Inspector Climate and I were so in sync with our future selves that we planned our "getting married" honeymoon way before we knew we were getting married. We leave for our trip to Vanuatu a mere 2 weeks after getting married! We're very intuitive.
1. The other night at about 3 AM Inspector Climate mumbled "happy birthday" and then said loudly "WHAT DID YOU SAY" and when I said "nothing, you said happy birhday." He angrily replied "Nevermind, go back to sleep." Seriously, the boy is feisty in his sleep.
And here are some blogs you should probably check out:
Now let's dance...?