Secondly, I'm linking up with Lauren today for some Fill in the Blank awesomeness.
1. The highlight of my week was Having a friend I haven't seen in a long time come over for dinner!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be Rustic New England farm house.
3. My first vehicle was a 1999 Toyota four runner, that I named Oliver.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is floss. Seriously, my gums do not enjoy it when I don't floss (twice! Daily!).
5. My favorite way to waste time is commenting on your blogs...your welcome.
6. Right now I could really go for coconut milk, in a curry, with Thai flavourings...
7. This weekend I will be Soaking up every last second of solitude to recharge my introverted self for the beginning of next week.