So, on Sunday I was trolling the internet trying to be inspired on writing some posts in advance so that something would show up on my blog this week (Yes, that is a sad state of affairs, and not normally how I like to blog. Le sigh). Anyway, I found Sunday Confessions on Paige's blog here and was inspired her first confession.
And so, here are my confessions about the world of blogging.
1. I don't know what blog lovin is.
2. I don't follow anyone, I'm sorry. I don't have an RSS feed of any sort. I've written about this before but generally this is what happens. I:
a. fall in love with someone's blog and immediately add them to an ever growing list of book marked blogs.
b. I comment on a blog, they comment on my blog, I comment on their blog - this continues for a while until we either fizzle out or I can't help but become committed to their life story and add them to the book mark.
3. Because I don't follow anyone, I'm often not eligible for giveaways. This is both sad and a bit of a relief (I once won a giveaway of something I did not want...it was awkward for everyone. Made more so by the fact that it was a hand made something that took a lot of effort) - sometimes I enter anyway and assume it's ok.
4. These days I do most of my blogging on Fridays (my day off work)...
5. I classify bloggers into two groups of people "real people" and "so huge and famous bloggers I'll never be as cool as they are" people. It's not healthy.
Confess to me, please? Your secrets are safe-ish here.