And here's to another successful NaBloPoMo. There have been highs and lows, and like every year I've learned that sometimes when pushed for quantity some quality rears its head.
Let's take a look back through some of the key learnings of this November.
1. We all experience some blog envy. So let's just embrace it, because I'm jealous of every single one of your blogs - which you know what that means right? It means your blog is AWESOME.
2. I found some new bloggers who I'm quite smitten with, have you checked them out yet?
3. Inspector Climate still sleep talks.
4. I'm doing a giveaway and you have ONE MORE DAY to enter. Have you entered yet?
5. People get worked up on how one washes his/her dishes.
6. Kyle Hepp took some incredible photographs of our wedding and also, we ate cake. And it was delicious.
What have you learned this month?